THE NORTHWESTERN RURAL ELECTRIC CO-OPERATIVE ASSOCIATION, INC.
Any single phase service with transformer capacity greater than 50 KVA and all three phase services up to 1,000 KVA; upon election by any small commercial or public authority consumer for a minimum of 12 consecutive months subject to the established rules and regulations.
- Generation: $0.03840 per kWh
- Transmission: $0.00065 per kWh
- Distribution: $0.00556 per kWh
Demand Charges (NCP kW)
- Generation: $8 per kW
- Transmission: $7 per kW
- Distribution: $6 per kW
Distribution Cost of Service: $125
Excess Facilities: 1.32% per dollar of investment in Excess Facilities which are dedicated to serve the load.
OPTIONAL CP GENERATION PRICING
The consumer may as an option elect to receive generation service based upon the following prices:
- $0.027760 per kWh
- $13.55 per kW of Generation 12 CP Demand
- $ 10.00 per kW of Transmission CP Demand
To receive this option, the consumer shall be charged for the excess cost of special metering based upon the additional cost of said metering times the Cooperative’s then effective fixed charge rate, or at the Cooperative’s option, the CP Cost of Service Charge shall apply.
The Generation NCP Demand shall be the maximum demand established by the consumer for any fifteen (15) minute period during the current month.
The Transmission CP Demand and the Generation 12 CP Demand in each month shall be the consumer’s 60-minute demand coincident with the Transmission billing peak as determined pursuant to Allegheny Electric Cooperative’s wholesale rate.
MINIMUM MONTHLY CHARGE
The minimum monthly charge shall be $125.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Bills will be issued monthly. The actual billing date will depend upon the applicable bill cycle. Full payment should be received in the Cooperative office by the date shown on the billing statement.
2. A service charge will be added to any unpaid amount after the due date. That charge shall be one and one half percent ( 1½% ) of the unpaid balance, or $1.00, whichever is greater.
3. Collection of unpaid amounts will be made in accordance with established rules and regulations.
GENERATION COST ADJUSTMENT
The charge(s) for generation service shall be increased or decreased in accordance with the Cooperative’s Generation Cost Adjustment Clause, Schedule “GCA”.
Commencing with issuance of bills on/about April 1, 2023.