Your Annual Meeting
Member meetings are typically held in March and April to nominate members to run for the Board of Directors. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, nominating meetings were canceled for 2020. Nominations were received via email by a Nominations Committee. This year, voting will take place by mail-in ballots, electronically and online. No voting will take place during the annual meeting. Please see below for more important news regarding the 84th Annual Meeting
84th Annual Meeting: August 22, 2020
This meeting will be CLOSED to the public due to the ongoing COVIC-19 pandemic. However, you can view the meeting live on Facebook and YouTube beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday, August 22, 2020. Annual meeting gifts can be picked up at the New Beginnings Church of God on Leslie Rd. in Meadville from 9 a.m. to noon on Aug. 22.
NEW ANNUAL MEETING FORMAT for AUGUST 22, 2020:
- Meeting IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC but will be broadcast live online from the New Beginnings Church of God in Meadville.
- DRIVE-THRU annual meeting GIFT pick up at the Church opens at 9 a.m. and will close at noon.
- The Annual Meeting starts promptly at 11 a.m.
- The original plan was to distribute gate passes and food/ride vouchers to the Crawford County Fair; however, the fair board decided to cancel the 2020 Crawford County Fair. No entertainment and meal will be provided at the Co-op's 84th Annual Meeting.
- Director Elections are closed and results will be presented at the Annual Meeting.
The Official Annual Meeting Notice and Ballot Information was distributed to the membership in June 2020! Call us with any questions you may have at 1-800-352-0014.